- Company name: Choose Ristorante Naturale
- CIF: Y4470602Z
- Registered office: Calle de Segovia 17, 28005 Madrid
- Activity: Catering
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pages of Choose Ristorante Naturale: http://chooseristorante.com/ (hereinafter “Our website”)
- Purpose of the website: Information and booking management
Data controller (person in charge)
Choose Ristorante Naturale, contact email: email@example.com
What information we collect and what it is used for (purpose)
The purpose of the processing of these data will be solely to provide you with the information or services you request.
The personal data that may be collected through this website will be processed for the purposes set out below:
- Contact form. The data you provide us through the “contact” forms on this website will be treated with the purpose of answering the questions you ask us through this form.
- User registration: User registrations are not allowed.
Web and hosting: “Our website” has SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers contracted to SiteGround Spain S.L.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by Choose Ristorante Naturale.
- Your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to provide you with information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities as well as data relating to your ISP.
- You can also provide us with your data through email and other means that we indicate in the contact section and other forms in “Our website”.
Unbundled data: Unbundled data will be kept without a deletion period.
Online shop customer data: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service you hire at “Our website”. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to be maintained until:
- 4 years: Ley sobre Infracciones y Sanciones en el Orden Social (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of salaries…); Arts. 66 and following Ley General Tributaria (libros de contabilidad…)
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism
Details of the subscribers to the e-mail feed: From the time the user subscribes to the time he or she unsubscribes.
Data of the newsletter subscribers: From the moment the user subscribes to the newsletter until he or she cancels it.
User data uploaded by Choose Ristorante Naturale to pages and profiles in social networks: From the moment the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
Data secrecy and security
Choose Ristorante Naturale undertakes to use the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep it and adapt all the measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data. You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification of them.
You also guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up to date and accurate. You are solely responsible for the accuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damage that may be caused to Choose Ristorante Naturale as owner or to third parties as a result of the use of such data.
“Our website” adopts adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and injections of malicious code.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not infallible and that, therefore, Choose Ristorante Naturale cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In spite of this, and in order to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, we have an active security surveillance system that reports every user activity and possible gaps in the security of user data. In case of a breach we commit ourselves to inform the users within 72 hours.
Legitimacy of data processing
The personal data obtained through “Our website” will not be communicated to third parties.
Data protection rights
How to exercise your rights: You can make a written communication to the registered office of Choose Ristorante Naturale or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in any case a photocopy of your ID card or other document that identifies you, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask us if we are processing your personal data.
- Right to request rectification in case they are incorrect.
- Right to request limitation of their treatment, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to processing: Choose Ristorante Naturale will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons, tax obligations, the exercise or defence of possible claims have to be continued.
- Right to the portability of data: in case you want your data to be processed by another person, we will provide you with the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to the deletion of data: unless required by law, the data will be deleted after your request and confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way we are handling your data, you can address your complaints to the Security Officer indicated above or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the competent entity in the case of Spain.
Embedded content from other sites
Our website may include embedded content such as videos, images, articles, etc.
This Site may contain links to third party websites. In such cases, we are not responsible for the privacy policies that such third parties may carry out on the personal data they collect. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these sites.
- Network presence: We have profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that we will carry out with the data within each one of the referred networks will be, at the most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Therefore, we can inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: Under no circumstances will we extract data from social networks, unless we obtain the user’s express consent to do so.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the follower’s personal profile, we can advise you to the best of our ability.
Commitments and obligations to our users
The access and/or use of “Our website” attributes the condition of user to whoever carries it out, accepting, from this very moment, the present legal warning in full.
When using “Our website” the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that may damage the image, interests and rights of Choose Ristorante Naturale or third parties or that may damage, render useless or overload “Our website”.
Validity and modification of this data protection policy